Your support and contribution will enable us to meet our goals in helping thousands of young girls and women become strong leaders in their community both locally and nationally.
In our workshops and seminars, women will acquire the essential financial, personal and professional knowledge, skills and confidence they need to become successful leaders, business owners and entrepreneurs.
Our mentoring program matches mentees with successful business women in different industries for support. Our Mentorships give both mentors and mentees the opportunity to enjoy new experiences, develop new skills and abilities. Mentors help mentees envision hopeful possibilities for their future and develop the confidence and sense of self-empowerment they need to pursue their dreams.
We consider offering grants to deserving women seeking to embark upon their dream business that will last many generations. When a woman's dream business comes true it helps them become financially independent, confident, and more capable of helping themselves, their family and community. That is why, for a woman, a dream business come true is so important. We take donations from local businesses and individuals and use them to help women make their dream business become a reality. You can help by connecting us with Donors and deserving women in need of our services.
Girls Minding Business Foundation is now associated with the McNair Center at Houston Baptist University.
You can stay connected with us by joining our forum page at
Girls Minding Business Community.
Follow Our Facebook Page To Register: Upcoming Free Webinars
1. Thriving During Social Distancing: Cultivating a Healthy Work Life Balance-06/03/2020
2. Faith and Entrepreneurship: Inspiration and Tools for Women in Business-10/8/2020
3. How to Put Together a Winning Presentation to Close Deals- 10/9/2020
4. Understanding Business Credit and Access to Capital-10/20/2020
5. Understanding the Numbers in Your Business-10/28/2020
6. Strategies for Scaling Your Business-11/11/2020
7. BBVA Entrepreneurial Opportunity Contest and "Think Tank" Event-11/17/2020
8. Communication and Networking Skills-12/2/2020
9. Developing Leader Character-12/16/2020
10. From Management to Leadership-1/13/2021
11. Women in Leadership-1/27/2021
12. Train the Trainer-02/10/2021